Happy New Year, everyone!
As promised, it’s been an exciting romp. Our first year of publication is behind us, and I thought it might be fun to take a look back… In 2010, there were a total of 69 posts. (I didn’t plan it that way, I promise!) SLingerie was viewed about 3,400 times, 765 of which were in December. The busiest day of the year was September 29th with 142 views, largely due, I am told, to some sort of controversy on Plurk. The most popular post that day was It’s All In The Details!
The top referring sites in 2010 were the SL Universe Community Forum, WordPress.com, iheartsl, Plurk, and slfeed.net. Some visitors came searching, mostly for slingerie, cut a curve in earthstone, jailbait corset, slexy, and woman in yellow corset bra panty and stockings. (Little confused about that last one, but that’s ok.)
The the posts and pages that got the most views and or comments in 2010 are (according to WordPress – I don’t get total view numbers by post, but they sent me a nifty summary):
1) It’s All In The Details! with 7 comments.
2) Sleek, Slexy, SLink-y Vixen! with 2 comments
3) Hollee Moley, Batgirl!
4) Here, Kitty Kitty!
5) My Babygirl, My SexyDoll, My Whore…
There are a number of folks to whom special thank you’s are due:
* Our readers! We wouldn’t be anywhere without you!
* Naeve Rossini – my cheerleader, partner in crime, and fellow aficionado. You rock, girl!
* The designers who kindly provided us with review copies: Trashy Girls in Style, BlackLace, SeldomBlue, Angel Dessous, and Lingerie by Hollee.
* The designers who kindly provided us with background sets: Apocalips Japan and La Galleria.
* The readers who wrote in and suggested places to shop, modeled for us, gave us updates on products and locations, and kept our creative juices flowing! Disaster Krogstad; Licmetis Schnabel; all the girls from Syn City – especially Kali Ireland, Paige Cedarbridge and Britnie Adamski; the girls and guys from SLU: Nimue Jewell, Meltemi Case, Beathag McMahon, Jeni Roussel, Alexa Lioncourt, Eclectic Wingtips, Eku Zhong, Rodeejah Urquan, Maureen Boccaccio, Mocksoup Graves, COCA Yven, Roxanne Bloobury, Seyla Warden, Madison Talon and Sion Bedrosian; the Carbondale Heights gang, including Katya Imako, Elle Aima, Malachai Locke, Breeze Charisma, Autumn Teardrop, Samantha Chandler, and Stormy Javelin.
* My darling Daddy, Abe Shackleton – a better, more loving supporter for all my madcap adventures, I could never ask for.
Thanks for hanging out with us this year, and we look forward to bringing you more panty lines, more garter-belt clips, more cleavage, more satin, more silk, and more of the best lingerie Second Life has to offer in the coming year!
PS: Reviews we’re currently working on -“Frozen” by ViLada and the “Lacy Slip” by Ooh La La.